Product Innovation Management in Emerging Markets
The course “Product Innovation Management in Emerging Markets” is intended for future managers and entrepreneurs who want to understand the trends in the management of innovation in an emerging markets context.
The course includes a combination of online lectures, videos, keynotes and case studies in which participants study the management of product innovation in emerging economies. Course contents include:
- An introduction to product innovation management in emerging markets
- Basic definitions and concepts of emerging markets as well as innovation
- Classification and case studies of innovations originating from emerging markets: e.g. frugal innovation, jugaad innovation, reverse innovation
- A discourse about the transformation of research and development (R&D) strategies and innovation strategies
- Current trends and outlook on the product innovation management in emerging markets
More information about the registration will be added shortly.