Product Innovation Management in Emerging Markets (vhb)
This seminar will NOT take place in summer term 2021!!
The course “Product Innovation Management in Emerging Markets” is intended for future managers and entrepreneurs who want to understand the trends in the management of innovation in an emerging markets context.
The course includes a combination of online lectures, videos, keynotes and case studies.
The following topics are covered:
- An introduction to product innovation management in emerging markets
- Basic definitions and concepts of emerging markets as well as innovation
- Classification and case studies of innovations originating from emerging markets: e.g. frugal innovation, jugaad innovation, reverse innovation
- A discourse about the transformation of research and development (R&D) strategies and innovation strategies
- Current trends and outlook on the product innovation management in emerging markets
Find a course demo on the following link:
This course is an online course, which is included in the curriculum of the Virtuelle Hochschule Bayern (vhb). Hence, this course will be conducted online only. Attendance at FAU is only required for examination. The examination is a written case study and a group presentation.
The course is offered each semester, course language is English.
Registrations for the VHB course – open “Product Innovation Management in Emerging Markets” please register via vhb.