Dr. Shu Wang
Shu Wang was a guest researcher at the Chair of Technology Management at the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
Shu Wang had majored in Information Management and Information System from September to July 1997. She gained her bachelor’s degree of Management in Jinan University, Shandong Province, China, then worked as an assistant administrative member on contract management in Huitong real estate development Ltd, China. From September 2004 to July 2007 she subjected in Technology Economy and Management, received Master’s Degree of Management in Anhui University of Technology, Anhui Province, China. Following her studies, she worked as a system and culture manager in Hangzhou Jiahui technology co. LTD, China.
Shu Wang obtained her Doctoral Degree in Management Science and Engineering in Zhejiang University, Zhejiang Province, China in 2014. From then on she has been a lectorate in public administration department in Yancheng Teachers University, Jiangsu Prov. China.
Her research interest is in the field of internet plus industry solutions, especially on open innovation under different cultural backgrounds, the different influences of the propensity, value orientation and distinct modes of innovation in conjunction with network platform and social capital.
You can find further information on the Chair’s research activities here.
- Shu Wang, Jin Chen, Fang Xie. “Innovation Service Platform: Collaboration Based on Contest and Strategy Resources”. Proceedings of Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology. (PICMET’2011, EI)
- Shu Wang, Jin Chen, Fang Xie. “Intermediating R&D and Marketing Value Creation by Open Innovation”. Proceedings of IEEE Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management. (IEEM’2011, EI)
- Wang Shu, Chen Jin, Liang Liang. “Analysis of Collaborative and Self-Organizing Innovation Effect of the Network Crowdsourcing Model”, Science Research Management, 2014. (National Authoritative Journal in China)
- Wang Shu, Yin Fengchun. “An analysis of knowledge valuation and organization respond of website-based crowdsourcing”, Science Research Management, 2017. (National Authoritative Journal in China)
- Wang Shu. “Blockchain in Digital City Management: Scene Transformation of Public Space and Service Innovation”, Journal of Jianghan University, 2018. (A Peer-reviewed Journal in China)
- Wang Shu. “Research on Industry OTO: Operation Mapping and Business Services Evolution”, Jiangsu Science & Technology Information, 2018. (A Peer-reviewed Journal in China)