Farzaneh Amadloo has started working as a research assistant at the Chair of Technology Management in June 2018. At the same time, she cooperates in the engineering section of a start-up EcoWa Company.
She had some work experience as a junior engineer in Arak Oil Refinery in Iran. Before she came to Germany, she worked as a research assistant in Nanostructures and Nanostructured Devices Lab (NSDL) for three years. During her master study at the FAU University, she had the opportunity to work in the Institute Materials for Electronics and Energy Technology (IMMET) and Institute for Surface Science and Corrosion (LKO).
Her research area focuses on solar energy and she is specialized in synthesis of TiO2 and NiO for fabrication and characterization of n-p type dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). In addition, she has practical experiences on membrane technology and modification using TiO2 nanoparticles.
- Soltani, R., Katbab, A.A., Sytnyk, M., Yousefi Amin, A.A., Killilea, N., Berlinghof, M., Ahmadloo, F., Osvet, A., Unruh, T., Heiss, W. and Ameri, T., Morphology‐Controlled organic solar cells improved by a nanohybrid system of single wall carbon nanotubes sensitized by PbS core/perovskite epitaxial ligand shell quantum dots, Solar rapid research letters, 2017, 1, 1700043.
- Marandi, M., Sabet, M.N.S. and Ahmadloo, F., Fabrication of dye-sensitized solar cells with multilayer photoanodes of hydrothermally grown TiO2nanocrystals and P25 TiO2nanoparticles, Bulletin of materials science, 2016, 39(6), 1403-1410.
- Sabet, M.N.S., Marandi, M. and Ahmadloo, F., Fabrication of dye sensitized solar cells with different photoanode compositions using hydrothermally grown and P25 TiO2nanocrystals, The European Physical Journal Applied Physics, 2015, 69(2), 20401.
- Davarnejad, R., Ahmad, Z., Sata, S.A., Moraveji, M.K. and Ahmadloo, F., Mutual solubility study in supercritical fluid extraction of tocopherols from crude palm oil using CO2solvent, International journal of molecular sciences, 2010, 11(10), 3649-3659.
- Ahmadloo F., Winhard B., Killian M., Novel p-type anodic NiO sponges for photocatalytic applications, 21stInternational conference on secondary ion mass spectrometry, Kraków, Poland, 2017, (http://sims.confer.uj.edu.pl/index.php).
- Sabet M.N.S, Marandi M., Ahmadloo F., Shahraki M.G., Fabrication of over 6% Dye sensitive solar cell based using hydrothermal prepared TiO2nanocrystals, Comparison of performance with P25 DSSCs, 4thInternational congress on nanoscience and nanotechnology, Kashan, Iran, 2012. (https://icnn2012.kashanu.ac.ir/en).
- Sabet M.N.S, Marandi M., Ahmadloo F., Application of hydrothermally growth and P25 TiO2 Nanocrystals in fabrication of Dye sensitized Solar cells with Multi-layered photo anode, 5thInternational conference on nanostructure (ICNS5), Kish, Iran, 2014, (http://icns7.sharif.ir/page_656.html).