Learning Agreements

If you intend to receive and transfer course credits from your study abroad at a foreign university, please visit the website of the Office of International Relations to find how to proceed.

In the case that you want courses completed abroad accredited by the Department of Idea and Innovation Management please complete the following learning agreement and send it to us along with the course description from the foreign university (German/English). The chair will make its decision on whether credits can be transferred based on this information.

Please attach the appropriate course materials (printed or digital) so that we are better able to decide. Please check before filing the agreement whether or not an equivalent course in the bachelor’s or master’s programs is offered which matches the course at the foreign university in question.

Please send your application (filled out learning agreement, course description in German or English, CV, contact details) by (internal) mail in plenty of time.

Inquiries per E-Mail can, unfortunately, not be dealt with. Please refrain from sending personal inquiries that stray from the aforementioned procedure.

Find information about transferring course credits from other (German) universities here.